Buckeye Xtra

When you haven't had enough of the Buckeyes, go beyond! The Buckeye Show is now Buckeye Xtra! Tim Hall brings you everything Buckeyes and more each weeknight from 6-8 PM.

Share your thoughts with Tim, Call into the show, 821-9710.

Tim Hall's Thursday 3

This week's Thursday 3 is Tim's top three likable college basketball coaches. Do you agree with this list or have an idea for a future one? Tweet @buckeyextra971 and maybe Tim Hall will use it!

Posted by Alicia Barnhart Posted on Mar 26, 2015 0 Comments

Thursday 3/26/15

Rundown of today's show and the TBX picture of the day!

Posted by Alicia Barnhart Posted on Mar 26, 2015 0 Comments

Wednesday 3/25/15

Rundown of today's show and the TBX picture of the day!

Posted by Alicia Barnhart Posted on Mar 25, 2015 0 Comments

Tuesday 3/24/15

Rundown of today's show and the TBX picture of the day!

Posted by Alicia Barnhart Posted on Mar 24, 2015 0 Comments

The Monday Podcast - Bucks NCAA tourney run ends

My eyes are bleeding and I'm still foaming from the mouth. That's the result of 48 hours of basketball watching to 20 hours of sleep in a four day span. In this Monday cast I describe my addiction to the Madness, get in deep on the loss to Arizona, and talk about the D'Angelo and senior class legacy. I said I wouldn't be disappointed with a loss, but I am anyway. Find out why.

Posted by Tim Hall Posted on Mar 23, 2015 0 Comments

Wednesday 3/18/15

Rundown of today's show and the TBX picture of the day!

The tattoo on D'Angelo Russell's chest. #OhioState #Buckeyes

A photo posted by cleveland.com/osu (@clevelanddotcomosu) onMar 18, 2015 at 1:13pm PDT

Posted by Alicia Barnhart Posted on Mar 18, 2015 0 Comments

Tuesday 3/17/15

Rundown of today's show and the TBX picture of the day!

Posted by Alicia Barnhart Posted on Mar 17, 2015 0 Comments

The Monday podcast

No Monday episode of Buckeye Xtra mean's my podcast hits you in the face. It's all March Madness today. Everything you need for the Buckeyes match-up against VCU including some things that will happen in the NCAA Tournament (probably means they won't happen now).

Posted by Tim Hall Posted on Mar 16, 2015 0 Comments

Friday 3/13/15

Here's tonights rundown

Buckeyes have their Pro Day

Marcus Mariota takes center stage

Did Jordan Cameron use the media?

Big Ten Power Five at 7 pm.

Have opinions or a reaction you want to share? Call us at 821 9710, Tweet us @BuckeyeXtra971, or text "Buckeye" with your message to 22333

Posted by Alicia Barnhart Posted on Mar 13, 2015 0 Comments

Thursday 3/12/15

Rundown of today's show and the TBX picture of the day!

Posted by Alicia Barnhart Posted on Mar 12, 2015 0 Comments

Wednesday 3/11/15

Rundown of today's show and the TBX picture of the day!

Posted by Alicia Barnhart Posted on Mar 11, 2015 0 Comments

Tuesday 3/10/15

Rundown of today's show and the TBX picture of the day!

Posted by Alicia Barnhart Posted on Mar 10, 2015 0 Comments

The Monday podcast

It's a no-show Monday so I take some time to rip about things from the weekend. As always, Buckeye hoops. What the hell was that I ask? Do I still feel good about where this team can go? Check it out.

Posted by Tim Hall Posted on Mar 9, 2015 0 Comments

Friday 3/6/15

Rundown of today's show and the TBX picture of the day!

Posted by Alicia Barnhart Posted on Mar 6, 2015 0 Comments

Tim Hall's Thursday 3

This week's Thursday 3 is Tim's top three NBA shooters of all time. Do you agree with this list or have an idea for a future one? Tweet @buckeyextra971 and maybe Tim Hall will use it!

Posted by Alicia Barnhart Posted on Mar 5, 2015 0 Comments