Fan Fantasy Football Show
The Fan Fantasy Football Show is back! Join fantasy football expert and Dispatch writer Jeff "Tito" Thitoff and Carpenter & Hall's Tim Hall beginning Sunday July 14th as they provide expert analysis on managing your fantasy players, letting you know who to draft, who to trade and setting you up with all the latest scouting and injury reports. Check out The Fan Fantasy blog throughout the week for roster tips and the latest fantasy player rankings. Win your fantasy league's Lombardi Trophy this year!
So many teams off this week...
Two teams off this week: San Francisco and N.Y. Giants. Don't forget, the first Sunday game is 9:30 AM on Sunday (Atlanta-Detroit in England).
Will Joseph Randle steal carries from DeMarco Murray? Next on Law and Order...
And I don't expect Calvin Johnson or AJ Green to play.
Five weeks gone by and this could be the biggest free-agent bounty of the season. Here's how I see the top targets:
1. Andre Williams, N.Y. Giants: Matchups are ripe for the next few weeks, and he has looked good in limited work.
2. Joseph Randle, Dallas: Hey, this is a gamble - but not as big of one as you might think. DeMarco Murray is either going to (a) have his touches reduced, (b) get hurt or (c) all of the above. The Dallas OL is legit, and Randle will have success when his name is called.
3. Brandon Oliver, San Diego: Looked damn good so far, better than any back in SD. That stands for something.
4. Ronnie Hillman, Denver: He's one of three that will get carries in Ball's abscence.
5. Odell Beckham, N.Y. Giants: Another gamble, boom-or-bust proposition. He's clearly the number three for the Giants.
6. Austin Davis, St. Louis: Six touchdown passes, two interceptions - and 704 yards passing - over the last two games.
7. Mike Glennon, Tampa Bay: I like what I've seen out of Tampa's offense the last couple of games.
We're about a quarter of the way through the Fantasy Football season (seriously, who plays Week 17?). Two teams are off this week: Miami and Oakland. Hopefully that doesn't decimate your team this week - if it does, you deserve ridicule. Oh, and I am 0-4 in one of my leagues. #expert