Bishop & Rothman's Athletes vs. Actors Bracket
Make your votes on the Athletes vs. Actors Bracket by clicking here!
Find a Fan Girl
- Hometown: Logan, Ohio
- Any nicknames? Sometimes I go by B, but only close friends are allowed to call me that.
- Occupation: Finishing grad school while working in textbook publishing and teaching gymnastics. I also tutor standardized test prep and Latin.
- Hobbies: Quilting and crafting in general
- Best Asset: My hair
- Something about you that not many people know: I sincerely believed I could be a Jedi when I was 13 and "practiced" daily.
- Turn-ons: Guys who are passionate about what they do and have direction and motivation in life.
- Turn-offs: Bad teeth, unwillingness to compromise, and being obsessed with working out.
- Describe your dream date: Going hiking with the dogs. If you can carry on a conversation for a few hours, not complain about getting dirty, and you can respect the fact that my dogs are my children, we're cool.
- 3 things you couldn't live without: Munch (first Scottie), Chunk (second Scottie), and the iPhone.
- 3 things you could live without: all forms of social media (I have no Facebook), vegetables and green food in general, and bad grammar.
- What is your guilty pleasure? Fudge. And deep-frying.
- Favorite sport: Tennis, gymnastics.
- Favorite part about being a Fan Girl: We're Columbus royalty, obviously. Haha!