Find a Fan Girl
- Hometown: Columbus, Ohio
- Any nicknames? Squid
- Occupation: In home caretaking for disabled children.
- Hobbies: Reading, bicycling, and eating.
- Best Asset: I think I'm a pretty funny lady.
- Something about you that not many people know: I may or may not have seen every episode of Saved by the Bell ever made, multiple times, including The College Years, Wedding in Las Vegas, and the classic Miss Bliss episodes.
- Turn-ons: Humor, someone with direction and motivation, confidence, and of course someone easy on the eyes.
- Turn-offs: Cockiness, insincerity, and stupidity.
- Describe your dream date: I'm not too particular on where and what we do as long as there's food and no awkward small talk.
- 3 things you couldn't live without: Pools, down comforter, and sour cream.
- 3 things you could live without: Pumping gas, tomatoes, and socks.
- What is your guilty pleasure? Leinenkugel Summer Shandy... but I don't usually feel guilty about it.
- Favorite sport: Baseball.
- Favorite part about being a Fan Girl: Regularly schooling men in sports knowledge.