The Reds' Brandon Phillips hits a sacrifice fly in the 10th inning to drive in the go-ahead run.
MIAMI — They had to work a bit of overtime, but the Cincinnati Reds completed a three-game sweep of the Miami Marlins with a 5-3, 10-inning victory last night before a crowd of 16,680 at Marlins Park.
Ohio State will not wait long to play its new Big Ten brethren when Maryland and Rutgers begin conference play in 2014.
The Latest From
The Locker Room
Did you catch Boston’s playoff hat trick?
No, I’m not talking about David Krecji’s 3 goals against Toronto in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference Quarterfinals.
I’m talking about the 3 Massachusetts writers, who this morning took aim at Bruins fans, making collateral damage of Blue Jackets supporters in the process...
Click the story's headline to read more!
The Ohio Rugby Sevens Invitational in Mechanicsburg on May 25 will have an attraction beyond the four men’s and four college teams competing: Former Ohio State football star Maurice Clarett will be playing.
Ohio State shortstop Kirby Pellant prepares to tag out Indiana’s Will Nolden, who was attempting to steal second base.
There is a sign in the Ohio State clubhouse that no one pays attention to because the words were branded into the players’ minds many months ago.
Ohio State advanced to the quarterfinal round of the NCAA tennis championships for the ninth time in school history with a 4-0 victory over No. 12 Texas A&M yesterday at the Khan Tennis Complex at the University of Illinois in Urbana.
Randy Ayers coached Ohio State from 1989 to ’97, going 124-108.
Randy Ayers was a budding star in Springfield, playing for Roosevelt Junior High as an eighth-grader, when he got a harsh lesson in handling adversity.
In Mark Reynolds’ world, there are good snowballs and bad snowballs.
The Clippers scored three runs in the top of the 11th inning to topple the Syracuse Chiefs 4-2 last night in Syracuse, N.Y.
NEW YORK — Carmelo Anthony scored 28 points to help the New York Knicks stay alive in the Eastern Conference semifinals with an 85-75 victory over the Indiana Pacers in Game 5 last night.
The Latest Sports Headlines
- Komen Race for the Cure: Tales of triumph
- Sports on the TV, radio
- Scioto Downs results
- Preakness Stakes: Oxbow dashes Triple Crown hopes as Orb finishes fourth
- NBA scores, schedule
- Daily line
- MLS standings, results
- MLL standings, results, schedule
- Indianapolis 500 Qualifying
- IL standings, results, schedule
More Sports Headlines
- OSU Lacrosse Seasons Ends With NCAA Loss
- Crew Snaps Scoreless Skid In Victory
- Ohio State Football Team To Travel To Maryland, Host Rutgers In 2014
- Memorial Tournament Announces Amended Cell Phone Policy
- Tiger Woods Returning To Memorial Tournament In 2013
- Buckeye Men's Lacrosse Advances In NCAA Tournament
- Former Buckeyes Coach Foster Hired at UT-Chattanooga
- Ohio State's Orlando Pace Named To College Football HOF
- Dead Fish Discovered In Delaware Lake Result Of Temperature Change
- Crew Blanked At Home